Blinkware’s flagship AI medical web based scanning software is designed to identify early stage diseases and illnesses through medical imaging.
Blinkware AIRRE Scan AI medical imaging solution sets its self apart from competitors ensuring our solution is easily sets itself apart from competitors ensuring their solutions are easily accessible, highly affordable, simple to adopt with huge scale for mass reach and penetration.
Operating in the high growth health sector deploying a highly affordable Software As A Service (SaaS) model positions Blinkware strategically to expand exponentially.
With international patents secured and growing technology advancements enables Blinkware to transition from general AI to a formidable force in super AI delivering its promise of “Saving of Lives Through Advanced AI Technology”.
AI Medical Image Scanning To Identify Early Stage Diseases & Illnesses
• Intelligent system to identify critical lung diseases through Chest X-Rays within seconds.
• Real-time data and disease zoning to identify potential disease spread.
• Early diagnosis at the GP levels to reduce mortality rates, health care costs and improve productivity.
• Highly affordable to encourage mass scanning.
Sophisticated Image Processing
Blinkware deploys highly advanced AI technology using sophisticated image processing, machine & deep learning algorithims through the training multiple images has the ability to identify anomalies, defects or unusual shapes and patterns on live chest X-Rays.
Web Based AI Platform
AIRRE Scan performs X-ray analysis via cloud technology with no requirement for additional hardware. This creates a flexible, fast, adaptive, and mobile solution for simple deployment and scale across multiple sites.
Superior Healthcare Solution
• Highly scalable web based AI platform deployable across local clinics and hospitals nationwide.
• Reduce strains on health workers and hospitals through early stage detection.
• An early diagnosis tool at the frontline the for effective management of critical diseases.
• Long term solution for tracking and monitoring respiratory disease outbreaks and pandemics.
• Reduce loss in productivity through early stage detection and cost saves in the long term medical costs.